The agencies provide the following services and charge a fee not exceeding 20% of the total amount of agreed salaries:
- Recruitment and selection of appropriately qualified personnel.
- Payroll processing of staff including payment of all social security and income tax contributions on behalf of employee and employer.
- Resolution and proceedings of labor-related disputes.
- Relevant proceedings in relation to occupational accidents, etc.
- Administrative processing of residency and work permits for expatriates.